Our office is here to walk you through
the city processes and help facilitate
any service. If you have questions on
these or other issues, please fill out our
on-line form or visit our office.
Robert J. McWatters was elected to
Ward 3 Alderman in Somerville, MA in
November of 2013. Learn more about
Find information on local businesses,
government offices, public spaces,
places of worship, and more in our
Welcome to the Ward 3 Alderman Website
On November 7th, 2013 I was honored and humbled when you entrusted me with the privilege and responsibility of serving as your Ward Three Alderman for the 2014-2015 term. I am proud to work for and with you the people of a community as great as ours.
Official app for Robert J. McWatters, Ward 3 Alderman of the city of Somerville, Massachusetts. Both in my public and private life I have devoted myself to making this a better city. I ran on the importance of constituent services and encourage residents to download our app so I can fulfill my role as a voice for the ward. Weather it’s a question about a city program, or a complaint about a problem in your neighborhood, as your Ward Alderman I want to be your first point of contact.
- Ability to email a photo – “issues regarding sidewalks, trash removal, potholes, safety concerns…”
- Receive push notifications about events, news and community meetings
- Ability to record a voice message and email it to Alderman McWatters
- Live RSS feed to weekly Alderman meetings
- A map of Hubway (Bike Rental) locations, businesses and restaurants in and around Ward 3
- Ability to connect on all social media channels
This site is intended to provide you with information and, most importantly, easy access to the services we provide.
From education to public safety to sustainable buildings, learn more about the issues that are important to the residents of Ward 3.
Use the site to make sure you’re up to date on Ward 3 breaking news and upcoming events.